"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Something New

Over these past few months I have been keeping diet journals, which are filling up fast with tips and tidbits that I have found to be useful and motivating in my weight loss efforts. I decided to share this information with my friends and so I started a blog called: Diet Tidbits I will try and post a new tip, tidbit, word of encouragment, easy recipe, menus, links to great websites, etc. I am barely getting this started so there isn't much there at the moment-but there will be plenty to come in the next few months. Dieting is not just what we eat, it's so many things at once: exercise, eating the healthy fats, protein, flavorful recipes, snacks (love these!) that sometimes we get overwhelmed at trying to learn it all and put it into practice. I am hoping that this new blog will be beneficial to you in some way-whether it keeps you motivated in your efforts to loss weight or just to share some interesting fact, I hope you will join me.

No comments: