"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jump Ring Bracelet


I absolutely love creating these twisted jump rings and this project from the Bead on a Wire book was a perfect project for these jump rings. A battery powered drill, some wire and a pair of pliers was all it needed. I was running out of the 18 gauge wire so decided to give the 20 gauge a try. After doubling the wire twice, I inserted it into the drill bit, twisted the wire and cut the jump rings. This worked but, the wire wanted to untwist at the cut end, so I doubt I will be creating any more of these with 20 gauge, unless I need a few in a pinch.

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cindy - all of your jewelry is looking awesome!!!! I love your recylcled charms too! Great job! Marva