"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Workshop Assignment

For our March assignment in the Celebrate your Creative Self book, we were to create a mountainscape using various types of paper, gesso and paints. I'm liking this, but....I think it needs a tree or something to give it some interest. Anyway, it has been a challenge and I am learning a lot about water colors. Definitely outside my comfort zone! Next month we will be creating a seascape, well, I've already finished that one, just waiting to find the perfect embellishment for it. Stay tuned, I'll be posting it soon...

1 comment:

mary schweitzer said...

I LOVE this! It has a very ethereal feel. Almost Asian. It is so delicate looking. And the colors are my favorite combo. Absolutely beautiful.
Mary