"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year-New Projects

I started playing around with the
"Gizmo"
yesterday and successfully created this three bead wire wrapped doodah. Not knowing what to do with it, I grabbed Sharilyn Miller's book, Bead on a Wire and got inspired to make it into a brooch. There is an assortment of delicious projects to make, with easy to follow directions, that even a beginner like me, can create some awesome wire wrapped beads. I have only been doing the wire wrapping for a few short months and certainly not everyday, so even beginners can create some fabulous pieces to wear or give as gifts. *See other posts for some Christmas gifts I made this year!

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cindy - this is gorgeous! I have a Gizmo but haven't used it much... Love this in copper! Marva