"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Friday, December 28, 2007

New Magazine Article


I have another article published in the next issue of Belle Armoire, due out in just a few more days. This jacket was really fun to create from a recycled sweatshirt, hand-beaded binding, and a few small flourishes for detail. Next time you are at JoAnn's or Barnes n Noble, pick up a copy, it's loaded with some awesome altered clothing and fresh ideas for some fun jewelry!

2 comments:

Judiwithaneye00 said...

Congratulations, Cindy! I don't always buy Belle Armoire, but I will certainly buy this one! I love the idea of altering sweatshirts and would like to try it. Your work (the little I can see on the blog)is beautiful!

Judi Foster

morningDove said...

I saw this on the mag. stand last night, but hubby in a hurry so didn't get chance to look at it. Will go back and buy it now. thanks for sharing your art