"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Coiling Gismo

With the coiling gismo, it is so quick and easy to create a bracelet like this in no time at all. Perhaps it took me an hour or two at the most. I hope to be able to use this bracelet to teach a class in using the "Gismo" at my local bead store, since they carry the very same beads and it is were I bought this beautiful brass over copper wire! I love working with the 18 gauge, much easier, less strength required than using the 16 gauge. LOL!

1 comment:

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Cindy - this is just gorgeous! I'm going to have to finish up a swap so I can play with my wire. Thanks for the inspiration! Marva