"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, February 4, 2007

What did I draw from the box?

Images was the next scrap I drew from the box, and I chose my favorites. You can only see two here but this is a large canvas, and I don't want to reveal the whole thing until it's finished. The next scrap I drew was spackling paste. I used 3-d modeling paste, same thing! It's really hard to see in this picture, but I applied the paste to a nylon scruffy brush and pounced the paste all over the background, where my trees will be. It dries white, so hopefully you can see it. (You can see the texture if you click on the pic to enlarge it.) I took the liberty of drawing some of the tree trunks, just for placement purposes. (Considered images or cheating, neither: artists license!! LOL!)

No comments: