"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, February 4, 2007

Major Disaster-starting over!


I was contemplating adding my favorite poem and got this idea that if I scrap some of the 3-d paste texture off the background, I could lay the text down flat, and texture over it again. Well...I not only scrapped off the texture, but everything else, right down to the crayon! I learned quite a bit making this mistake, I like it!!! The 3-d paste did not bond with the crayon! The oil sticks do, and so I will go back and add more of the oils. But this turned out great! I will add some pattern, texture, images & text, then do the beewax with found objects embedded. Can hardly wait to get started again! Moral of the story: sometimes what seems like a disaster, is really a masterpiece wanting to escape! LOL!

No comments: