"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

On Vacation

Well, that was the original plan, but with the selling of our home and the packing involved, it was anything but a vacation so far.  I was able to meet up with friends during a Monday paint group and attend Tom Howard's workshop last Saturday. This week I did all of the things on my never ending list of To Do's, in order that I might get to go paint with my friends again tomorrow.  I will be there!




Recently I have been playing around with paper collage and this is just one of the many that I have created.  It's currently in the Wishing Spring Gallery, Bella Vista, AR along with some fabric arts, giclees of my watercolors and in the near future, some mixed media jewelry.




In the meantime, I will be participating in the 48th Annual Bella Vista Arts & Crafts Festival, of which I was honored to paint the poster for this wonderful event.

No comments: