"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, July 31, 2016

New Directions-New Adventures

Recently I took the plunge to offer prints of my artwork, past, present & future.  It has been a long road that began in the 70's when I was selling my original artworks immediately, sometimes before they were finished, before they were framed, but needless to say, they are lost to me now.  With the new way of communicating directly to the whole world in a matter of seconds, with options unlimited, I can now present a wide range of products to purchase with selected art displayed.  Who knew this would be available 40 years ago!  This is a big leap for me as I have accumulated hundreds of travel photos, hundreds of paintings, collages, fiber arts and all will be available on-line in the new future.  Taking a new path can lead to amazing adventures.  There is a new widget on the right,  If you click on it, you will be able to see the images I have loaded to these on-line shops: Pixels and FineArtAmerica  Thanks!

No comments: