"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas


There is so much going on right now with the holidays, shopping, cleaning, reorganizing, wrapping, cooking, baking, etc. etc. that I decided to take a few minutes each morning before I get my day started, to play.  Kimmie has offered us a 12 Days of Christmas challenge over at the Digital Whisper ning group and I will try to participate every day.  Come join the fun!
If I have been quiet lately, it's because I have been moving supplies into the new art studio, slowly but surely. (Besides all the holiday festivities!)  It's going to take time because it isn't just moving the supplies from the basement to the upstairs, it's also finding new homes for everything.  I might get done before Valentines!  LOL!

No comments: