"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just Playing Today

While I am waiting for some fabric sheets to dry, I've been playing on the computer with my software.  I created this montage, looks pretty busy actually, but I still really like it.  It has an old world feel to it for me.  I altered the image several times over and finally hit it with the burn tool to darken the edges and doorway a tad.  I believe the photo came from sxc.hu, the inner frame from Dover and the exterior frame from one of Deb's brush sets at scrappincop.  I'm off to work on a canvas project now while there is still some daylight.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, Cindy. I love the inner frame the best because the blue matches the blue in the photo.

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like this, it's as if you could go right into the inner picture! Great work! Sanna