"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Free Images


Here are two more public domain images that I have collected over the years from a variety of sources including several blogs, such as Graphics Fairy, Dover,  First Floor Flat, Power House Museum and a wealth of flickr groups, etc.  There are so many sources available it is literally impossible for me to remember where each image came from.  I also have quite a few image CD's at my disposal but as long as the images are in the Public Domain, I will share.  I will try and share some new public domain images occasionally, that haven't been sent around the world over and over again.    Feel free to download these and use them in your art.  Enjoy!

No comments: