"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Thursday, October 4, 2007

More Halloween Charms!







I am hosting a Halloween Swap/Challenge on the Latest Trends Group and here are just a few more charms I made so I could swap with everyone who signed up. I intend to make a Halloween bracelet to submit to the magazines using one of everyone's charms that will be swapped. With 24 charms & tons of beads it will be an awesome bracelet!

4 comments:

Altered Route said...

Cindy...those are awesome! I hope everyone shares mini how-tos at Trends!!
Connie

Ynaffit said...

Oooh, please share how you made them!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy they are great! Love the hidden hands" charms. Too cute!

Tisa

Inka said...

Great job on your kitties and clowns! I am glad I could be such an inspiration :)
Inka