"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Valentine's Day is Coming!

It's been quite awhile since I shared a freebie with everyone and I wanted to give you a Surprise Gift!  It's available for download at: Digiscrapstation
These are decorative page borders that can used in your scrapbook layouts or digital artwork, ATC's, Postcards, etc.   They are in png format.  I hope you will enjoy them.  Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy, thanks for this freebie! I just started my adventures with digital scrapbooking and I'll try to do something with this beautiful page.
I love this borders, you did an amazing job, thanks for sharing!!!!!
Marisa from
http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wow your are a great artist, I love your blog and your work. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/