"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Digital Work Published

It's been quite awhile since I submitted and had published, any of my artwork to the Somerset publications, but I was very excited when Jana e-mailed me that one of my digital designs had been chosen for this new release of Digital Studio.  See page 117 for a full page tutorial on how to work with a fun layout using an invisible type effect in your PSElements software.

6 comments:

bluegiraffe (Sherry) said...

Hi Cindy- I just saw this issue today and emailed you thru Creative Souls about it. Congratulations! I love the art piece, and the tutorial!

Aileen said...

Congratulations! :-)

Happy Creating!

Bec Clarke said...

Oh yay, I have a copy on the way. Congratulations, can't wait to read it.

Carolyn said...

FANTASTIC and CONGRATULATIONS; you deserve to share your art with the readers and followers of Stampington magazines.

I'm really happy for you, Cindy.

C

Sharon House said...

Oh how cool for you! Way to go girl.

Cheers,
Sharon
http://mystoryart.com

Debbie said...

Cindy, it is well deserved, I must get a copy for myself. Can't wait to read it.
Debbie