"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Remodel is Near Completion!

I am 98% finished with my recent remodel job.  I have been working to upgrade the kitchen, breakfast area and the office.   Today, we only have the ceiling light and french door blinds to install.  Yippee!   I designed it all to look like a New York City loft and I am very pleased with the final results.  Time to celebrate by taking this holiday weekend to relax and visit with family and friends!  Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

3 comments:

Karen Samuelson Ricks said...

Looks beautiful, Cindy! Very inviting! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Be safe in the weekend storms!!

Cynthia (Cindy) Powell said...

Totally different than the last time you were here huh? So spacious and open now. I'm loving it. Have a wonderful safe and sane Thanksgiving.

Pat said...

Love all the black! It's definitely New York! Beautiful!
The hats are adorable, too. I gave all my knitting stuff away after I burned out making scarves 2 years ago. Now I wish I had thought it over a little more!