"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Halloween Public Domain Freebies-Day One & Two


I love the feel of fall in the air, it lets us know that some cooler nights and days are approaching, that the trees will be dropping their leaves and snow will fly soon.  Soon we will be setting our clocks back for Day Light Savings Time and taking our children or grandchildren to the pumpkin patch, maybe our spouse to the Haunted House.  If you haven't dragged out your Harvest or Halloween home decorations better hurry because it will be here before you know it.  I totally forgot about my Autumn wreath for the front door that I need to go hang up!  Anyway, this year I wanted to celebrate this special time of year with all my blog followers and to do that, I have decided to offer some Halloween related public domain images for you to download.  Please feel free to right click these images for a new larger image to right click and save.  These are some old posters that I slightly digitally altered or repaired for you.  Enjoy!

No comments: