What can you do with a stack of 6" x 4" index cards and two recycled manila folders? With these two things and few additional supplies you can create some fun and funky Halloween journals to give to your family or friends, or keep them for yourself to jot down some fun Halloween recipes, games and party ideas for your next get together!
Here's the list of Supplies you will need:
- 2 manila folders cut to 5" x 7" size and at one of the ends, create a 2" tab using the tab on the folder as a template. You can get 8 of these from 2 folders plus an assortment of bookmarks to recycle!
- Squeegee or Brayer
- Mod Podge and paint brush
- Artist Scrap-booking Papers or Hand-painted Background Papers
- Scissors or cutting mat & Rotary Cutter + Ruler
- Workspace and Freezer Paper to protect your work area
- 6" x 4" Index Cards
- Using the mod podge as your glue, adhere artist papers to one side of the folders, trim off excess paper and set aside to dry.
- Adhere paper to the reverse side, trim off excess paper and let dry.
- Using the Bind-It-All and the instructions on how to use this fabulous little machine, punch the holes in all the paper covered folders and index cards. Affix the metal spiral coil to the end and you are done!