"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Metal Pendant Workshop


I am having way too much fun creating some very unique, mixed metal pendants, thanks to Toni who is hosting this workshop for us over on our Yahoo group. Come join the fun! Link is in the sidebar. I used a variety of things, little screws, Tim Holts' swivel clasps and a small hinge. A star charm and some vintage brass. The old dirty metal behind the star is one I received in a trade a couple of years ago from Amber Dawn (Hi!) and it's been sitting around just waiting for me to get motivated. This piece kind of looks like a door knocker, huh? Two more to go, one for myself, one for the swap we are having on LT and one for a give-away right here on my blog. Stay tuned!

We are also hosting our Halloween ATC swap this month along with our Halloween Charm swap. For the next three months we will be hosting some fun, new challenges for the Holidays. Hope you will join us for some creative fun!

1 comment:

Amber Dawn Inventive Soul said...

Cool use of the found metal Cynthia!
I love it!