"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Monday, April 27, 2009

Grandson's T-Ball Game


Saturday, I had the pleasure of watching my Grandson's first t-ball game. It brought back wonderful memories of all the games his Dad played. Since everybody was yelling his name, he knew it was his Mom when I would call out to him: "Hey Kid! Hit me a Home Run!" Boy, could he hit that ball. So now, my Grandson will get the nickname of "Hey Kid". :-D
I used a few of my own elements & background paper for this layout, but I also went blog hopping during the baseball blog train and gathered up some wonderful themed elements too. Check out: http://digital-keepsakes.blogspot.com for all the blog links.

No comments: