"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Earring Swap



Lesley is hosting an earring swap over at the Latest Trends. Rusty &/or found objects. Here's a pic of the earrings I made for this swap. I really had fun hunting down the elements to use for these. Somewhere along the line, I managed to either trade for these awesome green flowers or bought them in a bag of other goodies at a yard sale. The cameos were actually buttons that I removed the back of and the red discs are wooden circles that I inked. Join the group and sign up for this swap, there are some pretty amazing earrings already being posted, of which I wouldn't mind wearing!

1 comment:

mary schweitzer said...

These are beautiful! I am going to create mine tomorrow. I have been building them in my head, now I'm ready to do it in real life.
Mary