"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Studio Art goes Digital

We have renewed our monthly digital challenges over at the Latest Trends but with a twist! Each month we are presenting a new designer paper technique which must be used as a background for the monthly digital challenges. My digital entry started with the napkin designer paper which is the horizontal stripes, layered with another background that I created in my studio using a new technique that I recently developed and will be sharing with the group for the March designer paper. The floral overlay, the journal paper, stick pin, flower and alphabet were all from a purchased kit via: http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/ Each month I will add one of these layouts to a calendar that I am creating for my family & friends, for 2010.

No comments: