"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cleaning & De-cluttering the Studio

I have been busy the past few days working on re-organizing, cleaning and de-stashing the studio. I happened to discover this pen & ink drawing in a stack of watercolor papers which I had totally forgotten about ever doing. Santa & the Baby was one of only two that I had done, the first one was matted, framed and sold years ago. I also found 2 other pen & ink drawings I had done from 1981 & 1993 that are too big to scan so I will try and get some photos taken of them later. I will be adding some vintage, almost antique, Christmas Ornaments to my other blog as soon as I get some photos taken of those as well. Where does all the time go? LOL!

2 comments:

Sharon House said...

Cindy...

Just wanted you to know that your blog has been added to my "Playmates in my Art Sandbox"

Cheers,
Sharon
http://www.mystoryart.com

Cynthia (Cindy) Powell said...

Thanks Sharon! For those of you who do not know Sharon, she is a wonderful story teller, a terrific artist and loves to share. The link to her blog is on the right.