"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Monday, May 5, 2008

Dangle Beads


This month over on the Latest Trends, the monthly Not Just Charms Challenge is to create a pair of beaded dangles. It just so happens that also in the Bead on a Wire workshop, (which I am a few weeks behind in), the lesson was to make a pair of beaded dangle earrings or necklace. These will be gifted to someone who volunteered to help me last week with a major overhaul in moving group photos. Hope you enjoy them!

3 comments:

mary schweitzer said...

The dangles are so girly and pretty and I LOVE the bracelets! Great work.
Mary

Anonymous said...

Cindy - these are absolutely gorgeous! I hope mine measure up. - Nicki

Danielle said...

Beautiful gift, I'm sure they will love them!