"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Holiday Charm Swap/Challenge

I actually tried making a little charm from a styrofoam pomegranate, but the wire was tearing the styrofoam. Would have been some really cute charms for the holidays but they didn't work out. So, these are the charms I made for the swap. It's a 5/5 swap, but will end up being a swap with all the participants, 1/1. Hopefully we'll have a large crowd of swappers this time around too! The more the merrier! Come join us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Cindy! If I weren't up to my eyebrows in projects I would Really , really love to join in some of our swaps. What a talented crew we have - I'm missing out , I know it!

Anonymous said...

I would love to join this swap but how do I sign up...I do not have a blog or website....is this a problem?
carol west

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I was really admiring these charms at the list home photo section, Cindy...they are excellent. You did a beautiful job in creating them. Hugs, Gayle