"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Melted Plastic Beads















This was an experiment that after making a dozen or so of these, I was able to get some uniformity at least in length, not in thickness. I created these with tyvex that I had added tissue papers too, wrapped in plastic. Tip: Leave these beads on the skewer while wrapping with your wire embellishments. Makes life so much easier!!

4 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I love your site. While clicking on your links I found that Trish Bailey's site is no longer available. FYI, she paid up front for "server" and the business up and ran off without warning so Trish has a new site.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, love your blog! You make me want to try new stuff (you bad)lol. See you on the boards!
Moonwillow

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!

Fiona said...

Gorgeous beads - love your blog
Fiona