"Friendship is the source of the greatest pleasures and without friends even the most agreeable pursuits can become tedious." St. Thomas Aquinas

Saturday, March 17, 2007

ATC non-swap



On ATCOnline, the yahoo group, I organized a non-swap. I sent everyone who signed up the sepia toned image of "High Society Gal". The goal was to just have fun with the image, enhance it, alter it or collage it. The far right ATC was created by Tiffany P. using her digitizing software. "Black Widow" is an ATC's created by me, using only the software I got with my HP printer. Jeannette's beautiful creation is on the left. Please join us, if you haven't already. We have monthly techniques, and I hope to continue this non-swap every month! I almost forgot to mention that the background for "Black Widow" was done by my friend, Lynnette April Cooper, also an artist with a handbag in the new Haute Handbag 2 magazine. She also has a dress that will be featured in the new Altered Coulture magazine due out on April 1st! Can hardly wait to see it!



1 comment:

William A. said...

Very good your works, see my site:
http://arte-postal.blogspot.com/
and
http://william-a-gravura.blogspot.com/

best regards